ON THE WEBSITE www.myteamgroup.com
2. The terms used in the Policy mean:
1) Website: website www.myteamgroup.com;
2) User: an entity that uses the publicly available website;
3) Owner: My Administration Team Limited liability company based in Poznań, ul. Floriana Stablewskiego 47/4, 60-213 Poznań, registered in the Register of Employers of the Register of the National High Court maintained by the Poznań District Court – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, with the number KRS 0000300038, NIP 7781454000, REGON 300759796 , share capital PLN 50,000.00;
4) Cookies: text files sent by the website and saved on the user’s end device, which the user uses when browsing websites. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the final device and the number;
3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
2) provide Users with privacy protection to the extent that corresponds to the standards and requirements specified in the applicable legal provisions.
4. The owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide them services.
5. To access the content and services offered by the Owner through the Website, it is convenient to accept the rules derived from the Policy.
6. The following legal provisions are applicable, inter alia:
1) Law of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Bulletin of Laws 2017.1907, that is, as amended);
2) the Law of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, that is, as amended);
3) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data, and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Law Review L 119 of 4.5.2016) is repealed together with the Polish provisions on the protection of personal data;
4) Law of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Revista Leyes 2018.1000).
Protection of privacy and personal data
1. User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The personal data of the Users obtained by the Owner are treated on the basis of the consent granted by the User or the occurrence of another premise that authorizes the processing of data in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
2. The owner takes special care to protect the interests of the interested parties and, in particular, ensures that the data is:
1) processed in accordance with the law, in a fair and transparent manner for customers and other stakeholders;
2) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not processed inconsistently with these purposes;
3) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
4) correct and, if necessary, update;
5) stored in a format that allows the identification of the interested party for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed;
6) processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, through appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The owner applies the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of the personal data object of treatment, appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risk of violation of the rights or freedoms of people physical.
4. The Owner strives to systematically modernize IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular, the Owner provides updates to IT security measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5.Each User who in any way made their data available to the Owner, the Owner provides access to the data and the use of other rights to the interested parties, in accordance with applicable law, including those persons:
1) the right to withdraw consent for the pr